Check this page regularly for resources to help stay connected during this difficult time.
Bethany's Response to COVID-19
- Read Pastor Jeff's April 2 Update and Easter Letter
- Watch Pastor Jeff's video encouragement on March 20
- Read Pastor Jeff's written response on March 12
- Pastor Jeff's initial video response on March 12
Sunday Service Links | Streamed on Facebook at 9 AM
- April 5 Palm Sunday Service
- April 5 Time of Prayer
- How to see BethanyChurchLB first on Facebook
- Need help accessing the Live-Stream Service? Click here.
Please note that full live-stream service videos will be available on Facebook and this page for the entire week, until the next Sunday. Sermons will be archived permanently on our website sermons page.
Ways to Stay Connected
Join in our Reading & Prayer Plan for Holy Week
- MON| Psalm 130 | Prayer word PATIENCE | Pastor Jeff's Devotional Video
- TUE | Psalm 131 | Prayer word OCCUPY | Andrea's Devotional Video
- WED| Psalm 132 | Prayer word WORSHIP | Pastor Tim's Devotional Video
- THU | Psalm 133 | Prayer word UNITY | Laurie's Devotional Video
- FRI | Psalm 134 | Prayer word PRAISE | Pastor Jeff's Devotional Video
Week of March 30
- MON| Psalm 125 | Pray for TRUST | Pastor Jeff's Devotional Video
- TUE | Psalm 126 | Pray for PERSEVERANCE | Laurie's Devotional Video
- WED| Psalm 127 | Pray for THANKSGIVING | Pastor Jacob's Devotional Video
- THU | Psalm 128 | Pray for DEPENDENCE | Pastor Tim's Devotional Video
- FRI | Psalm 129 | Pray for JUSTICE | Pastor Dave's Devotional Video
Follow our Student Ministries on Instagram
- The Way High School on Instagram @thewaylb
- The Herd Junior High on Instagram @theherdlb or YouTube
- The Bridge College on Instagram @thebridgelb
Worship at Home with Spotify Playlists
Activities for Kids
- Kids in grades K-5 are encouraged to read the Easter Story with their parents. Each day before Easter, kids can then read and draw a picture of one of the elements of the Easter story. Click on the following worksheets to create your own "12 Days of Easter" collection of pictures and bring it back to church when we return. Days 1-6 and Days 7-12.
- Need some examples? Check out these: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, and Day 12.
- For our Toddler & Preschool Friends, click here to print this week's coloring page.
- You can also watch a message from Mrs. Jane here.
Connect with your Neighbors
If you are able to safely do so, we encourage you to reach out to your neighbors. More than ever, we need our neighbors and our neighbors need us. Click the image below to download, fill this PDF out, and give it to your neighbors to the left and right of you. While we need to keep a strong physical distance, it is important to maintain social connections with those around us. Feel free to print and share. Let's be a light in our city, starting with our neighbors. Thanks to We Love LB for this great resource!