Ladies, we've got a seat around the table for you!
As the Women of Bethany, our goal is to connect in authentic relationships so that we can encourage and challenge each other to glorify God and see our lives, and the lives of others, transformed into Jesus followers. That starts naturally around a table. We are reserving a seat just for YOU!
Coming Spring/Summer 2022
The theme for our events this year is "The Table," in which we will practice extending & receiving hospitality like Jesus did and learning to hear each other’s stories around a table. That can happen through big lovely events but even more so through simple small gatherings. Here are some of the ways women can join us at a table in the coming months:
- July Wednesdays Women’s Walking Group Jesus walked with His disciples. So rise and shine and lace up your shoes for an early hour of walking and sharing life together at Heartwell Park on Wednesdays in July at 7 AM.
- The Table: A Gathering After studying the importance of ministry around the table, we will put it into practice this summer as we gather together in homes for a lovely meal and inspirational conversations, again, around a table. You won't want to miss this August 7 event! (We are looking for 6-8 women to host in their homes and 6-8 women to co-host. Want to be a host? Click here for more info.)
On-going Gatherings for Women
- Sundays: Women of the Word is a Connect class for women of all ages who desire to connect in community over God's Word and meets Sundays at 9 AM. For info contact Jana Shields or email .
- Thursdays: MOMS of little ones gather in homes on Thursday mornings at 9:30 AM for a couple hours of conversation and play. Register today for our Spring MOMS events on campus; click here for more info. Email for info. The final event of the season is May 26 in the lobby.
- Monthly: Hannah Circle is a fellowship of women with a heart to reach the world for Jesus Christ, and to encourage and pray for those who do so; this groups meets the first Tuesday of each month. For more info contact Barb Darjany or email .
- Quarterly: Overflow is a group of widowed women who gather to encourage and extend care to each other, while sharing their stories of grief and healing. For info contact Ellen Duren or email .
You can learn more about Women's Ministry by contacting or by clicking on the events featured below.